Our aim is to reach out with an olive leaf to the interested individuals who have a desire to plan and work to achieve a position in their work career. Our experience of professional life which started from a very basic job more than 15 Years back coupled with management degree and keen sense of understanding the current market scenario gives us the right platform to address the core issues related to career planning and career guidance.
In our endeavor to provide the best alternative, we have also aligned with professional career assessment center’s, which uses Psychometric Analysis, DMIT Techniques to understand PERSONALITY, ABILITIES and INTEREST of the individuals so as to guide them on them the most suitable career options.
If you are desperately looking for a job / looking for a job change / mid-career shift / struggling to decide on right career courses then please mail us your contact details with your brief profile on email@example.com or call Mr. Arun Raj on 8866001585 / 8866002085 (between 11am – 6pm)
We assure you that if you diligently follow our guidance and take follow up counseling at right intervals then you can bring back the cheer in your career.
“A STEP IN RIGHT DIRECTION WITH GOOD INTENTION IS MORE THAN HALF PART OF YOUR TOTAL EFFORT TOWARDS SUCCESS”
Important FAQ’s on Career Counseling
What is Career Counseling?
It is a process by which a professional with deep understanding of wide range of career options and ability provides you relevant and unbiased feedback to take right career defining decisions with reference to the perceived skills and interests of the individual. This process provides guidance on deciding the right career courses, deciding best job options, positioning of the individual in current and future jobs, job market scenarios with reference to an individuals skills etc.
Who should look for Career Counseling Services?
Any individual who plans to make it BIG and put concerted and well directed effort for his career, which can help him reach his goals or aspirations of his life.
What are cardinal principles of Career Counseling?
The cardinal principles of career counseling is that the individual who is looking for such services should present his past and current status correctly which becomes the basis for counselor to provide the suitable remedies. No counseling agency can make you reach to your goal; they can only show the path so that you can plan and keep a check on your self that you are following the right path.
What are advantages of Career Counseling?
- An individual gets an ear to hear his fears, problems and aspirations who is earnest, having positive outlook and keen to provide the right path with no maligning interest.
- He gets feedback on the pitfalls and problems that may arise in the individuals career path in advance so that he can take a informed decision and can do necessary course correction.
- He gets guidance on various career options and can discuss on all of them to his hearts content.
- He can get tips on the particular industry for short term and long term growth prospects in terms of salary, position and job satisfaction.
- He can get advice on how to approach and plan for getting the desired job opportunities for his preferred career path.
- PERSONALISED CAREER COUNSELING FOR 14 – 44 YRS
- CAREER MANAGEMENT SERVICES
This service includes long term guidance and hand holding of the employment seekers so that they can take informed decisions in all situations of their career and also take guided steps to improve their performance and reach their expected goals.
- CAREER COUNSELING SEMINARS TO SCHOOLS & COLLEGES
We conduct group Career Counseling Sessions for Students of the Schools and Colleges and help students identify their inherent skills for better career in future. This process helps to reduce the per candidate cost and is conducted if the particular school or college takes active interest for their students.